1. Screen student, parents and any visitor for illness upon entry to the gym:
Temperature checks for every customer. Persons with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit should not be permitted on premise.
Question customers regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
Please fill up form here: Screening Waiver
2. Keep doors and windows open where possible to improve ventilation.
3. Post signs encouraging social distancing (visible to customers).
All activities will be NON-CONTACT
No Shared Equipment
Please Bring your own basketball and Water Bottle (Please put campers name on both items)
Max 5-6 players per half court for finishing or shooting at the basket (This will be in Small Group)
Max 10-15 players per half court for stationary dribbling, fitness and footwork.
Minimum 6 feet of social distancing space at all times
Only the player will use his/her own ball during the workout
4. Coaches will wear masks & have temp checked daily.
5. We recommend all student, parents and visitors to wear a face covering.
6. Only allow group classes if classes can be completed in accordance with social distancing recommendations (including but not limited to: less than 50% capacity and with more than 6 feet of distance maintained between participants at all times; no shared equipment during the class; sufficiently adjusted class schedules to allow for deep cleaning between classes).
7. Require that customers wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
8. Temporarily close drinking fountains, common areas, break rooms, check-in counters, where customers or employees may congregate. Encourage users to provide their own water, please bring your own Water Bottles.
9. No self-service options (coffee bars, smoothie stations and other forms of communal food in facilities).
10. Encourage customers to use only one piece of equipment at a time. so that machines are cleaned after use.
11. Prohibit congregating in lock rooms or lobby areas and limit capacity of such areas to allow for safe social distancing minimum of 6 feet whenever possible.
12. Staff to conduct regular (Every 2-3 hours or after each class) disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas of the facility using disinfectant cleaning supplies according.
13. Pick-up and drop-off protocols (One Way Direction): Pick-up at the Back of the building and drop-off at the front, this should occur outside the facility, unless it is determined that there is a legitimate need for the parent to enter a facility. Hand hygiene stations should be set up at the entrance of the facility, with supervised use. Consider staggering arrival and drop off times and/or have staff come outside the facility to pick up the children as they arrive. Mitigate exposure by implementing social distancing guidelines and modify scheduling.
14. Limit the number of student and staff present at one time in bathroom facilities to reduce spread of the virus within those confined spaces.